To provide the most valuable service to every customer



How do I report a water leak?
For After Hours Emergencies call 623.219.4740.

For Valley Utility & Tierra Buena Customers.
Call 623-935-1100 to report water related emergencies. Business hours are 8:00 - 5:00 P.M. Tuesday thru Friday.

If your emergency is outside business hours, please follow the prompts for emergencies and a technician will return your call.

For Upper Michigan Water Customers.
Call 906.337.3502. We are available 24/7 for emergencies.
If I have a water leak, can I turn the water off at the water meter?
No. If damage is done by a customer, all costs for repairs will be charged to the customer and this can be very expensive. Please call the office for assistance (there will be a charge for an after hours service call).
When is my water bill due?
Please see the payment due date printed on your bill.

Your account is past due if payment is not received on or before the due date.

A late fee will be assessed for payment received after the due date each month.
Are payment extensions available?
If a customer does not have sufficient funds to pay the bill in full, we may offer an extension.

If you need a payment extension, please call and speak with a customer service representative. We will evaluate the circumstances for granting an extension. You will then need to make your payment by the extended date.

If payment is not made in accordance with the extension, service is subject to disconnection.
How is my water rate determined?
Rates are set based on the cost of delivering safe, reliable water which includes a number of factors including the expense of operating and maintaining the water system.